Exceptional Interior Design Begins with Exceptional Communication Skills
Whether you call us or send an email asking us to contact you, you will speak directly with one of our interior design professionals – not an assistant or answering service. During this phone call, you’ll have the opportunity to chat with us about your project, ask questions and schedule a complimentary onsite consultation.
Here at Gourmet Galleys & Loos, we believe that exceptional interior design begins with exceptional communications skills. After all, if your interior designer doesn’t understand who you are, what you want and what you like, the finished project will fall flat. On the other hand, we are in the best position possible to create a design concept that truly reflects your personality, your desires and your home’s character. To aid in this, you may want to fill out our kitchen and bath questionnaire and design checklist to help plan out your remodel.
What to Expect
Intimidated by the thought of meeting with an interior design firm or interior designer? Homeowners are often overwhelmed by the unknown, worried about high pressure sales techniques, and concerned about the potential hassles involved in redecorating and remodeling. Here at Gourmet Galleys & Loos, we understand these concerns and want to help put your mind at ease. Here’s what to expect when you call us:
- Vast construction knowledge and experience, to help aid in reducing costly mistakes.
- Expertise in the interior design field, with special attention to kitchens and baths.
- Step by step expert design and consulting services.
- Extensive knowledge base on; appliances, plumbing fixtures, lighting fixtures, surface materials, flooring, back-splash materials, cabinetry, etc,
- We always looking out for your best interest when it comes to budget, materials, design, quality of work, timing, preserving your property and your privacy.
- Extensive communication between the Architect, Contractor, Plumber, Electrician, Cabinet maker, Fabricator, Tile installer and Painter on your exact wants, needs and desires for your home.
- Giving you the most value for your budget without compromising on quality.
- Excellent response time when you need us the most.
- Keeping you apprised as to what is suppose to happen next.
- Sending you a time-line sheet allowing you to set the dates that are appropriate for your schedule and lifestyle.
- A committed effort to always keep you in the loop with every aspect of your project.
- Recommend honest, trustworthy, quality licensed and insured trades people.
- Visits to your home, before, during and after the project for quality assurance.
- Competitive prices and our service level, well we think it’s the best in town.
We take pride in creating a unique environment designed to fit your specific needs.
A True Partnership
When you choose Gourmet Galleys & Loos as your interior design firm, you’re choosing more than just a design firm – you’re choosing a partner. You’re involved in every decision from laying out the room to selecting cabinets, tile, countertops, appliances, fixtures and more. We guide you through these decisions, tying everything together into a gorgeous, functional design that incorporates your ideas, needs and preferences.
Realistic 3D Computer Technology
Using 3D computer design software, your interior, kitchen, and bath designs are drawn using 3D technology. This allows you to visualize the room, check it out from different perspectives, see how changes in materials or colors affect the look and feel of the room, and much more before finalizing the project, purchasing materials, and starting construction. To further aid in visualizing the design, we offer an optional color rendering service that matches the drawings to your selected materials.
Expertise from Concept to Completion
The design process and your interior designer’s direct involvement doesn’t end the day the project starts. Our principle interior designer, Kelly Hendricks, takes a personal interest in all Gourmet Galleys & Loos projects. No matter which of our designers is working on your project, Kelly is actively involved from concept to completion. We serve as a coordinator of your project, overseeing all aspects of the work, lining up contractors and home improvement resources, and ensuring quality every step of the way. As the liaison between the trade professionals and you, we are hard at work communicating, troubleshooting, scheduling, and looking out for your best interests while managing all the details of your project.
If you’re looking for a San Diego interior designer that listens to your needs, creates stunning interiors that reflect your tastes, and serves as a partner from concept to completion, contact Gourmet Galleys & Loos today to schedule a $85. design consultation in your home.